35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
- Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
- XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
- Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
- No. of cores / size of cable - 4
- Approx overall diameter - 28.8mm
- Approx weight (m) - 2.3Kg
- Conductors - Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Insulation - Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- Bedding - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Armour / Protection - Steel Wire
- Sheath / Jacket - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Application - Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
- Voltage Rating - 600/1000Vt
Henan Jiapu Cable Group is the professional wire and cable supplier, we can manufactur various of armoured cables for customers, we can also custom cable according to customer's requirement. If you have any need or any question, please contact us by E-mail：email@example.com